About Redd Design
After designing my first Website in 2007 I realized "Hey, I really enjoy this!" Yes, web design has changed drastically since then and for the better — thankfully.
Now the possibilities in web design are endless, making a client’s individual Website needs and desires an actuality.
The possibilities allow me to design an array of sites for clients, ranging from those who would like a complete hands off experience to clients who want to maintain their own sites after the initial setup.
Redd Design specializes in:
• Designs that pop!
• Responsive Websites, along with functionality
• Social media setup, maintanence and digital marketing
• Logos and branding
• Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
• Websites built to a client's needs: CMS, pre-built or from-scratch templates, various platforms, etc.
• My office is located in Libby, Montana, for those who see the benefits of a local web designer. However, I also have clients as far away as Antarctica!
• My clients will tell you that I work efficently and can provide you with a quick turnaround on your project.
I love to talk Websites, and would love to hear about yours.
Search Engine Optimization
What is SEO? SEO refers to search engine optimization, or the process of optimizing a website in order to make it easy to find via search engines like Google.
Search engine optimization is a methodology of strategies, techniques and tactics used to increase the amount of visitors to a website by obtaining a high-ranking placement in the search results page of a search engine (SERP).
Content Management Systems
A web Content Management System (CMS) is a software system that provides website authoring, collaboration, and administration tools designed to allow users with little knowledge of web programming languages or markup languages to create and manage website content with relative ease.
*Thank you Wikipedia
In a nutshell: Digital marketing is the promotion of products or brands via one or more forms of electronic media and differs from traditional marketing in that it involves the use of channels and methods that enable an organization to analyze marketing campaigns and understand what is working and what isn't — typically in real time.
*Thank you SAS